Sunday, November 1, 2009

Reports of my Death Been Greatly Exagerated

Many things have kept me busy and away from my blog in recent months: work, my lovely wife's pregnancy, and drinking, but I am not dead yet. I have just started getting back into painting after a short break, this time working on my Black Talon army (I love painting stealth Gears: they almost paint themselves) with pictures to follow (hopefully next week).

And, of course, I want to congratulate Unclean, from HeavyGear-France, who won the first edition of the painting competition they had going. I love Unclean's painting style, and I have to say his recent works (a fantastic looking Caprician army, still in-progress) came out even better than his Northern army, which was chosen as the winning entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment