Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm Back!

I've been painting a fair bit in the past week, thanks to a prompt delivery of Black Talon miniatures.

Here's some pictures of my Dark Naga. I chose the HRP+LPA configuration to allow for cheapish heavy firepower and accurate short range defense. When painting, I did all the metallics first and I noticed how superior the new sculpt is compared to the old one. The new Naga is as beautiful as it is menacing.


I also have a couple of Ravens to accompany my Dark Skirmisher. The still need a couple hours of work done. I'm really not convinced a Forward Observation and Recon Team is a viable army choice under 1000TV, but I like the models, which is the most important thing.



Finally, I grabbed this spice rack for 99 cents at a second hand store. That's a good investment if I ever saw one.

No comments:

Post a Comment